We need to diagnose and analyse each patient’s health situation individually. We therefore employ substantially individualized diagnosis methods including:
- Laboratory analysis: thorough analysis of all relevant blood markers with a special focus on immune system function
- Mistletoe sensitivity test: A special blood test analyse in the patient’s sensitivity for the best mistletoe preparation
- Circulating tumour cells (CTC): and important analysis for the overall score of the number of circulating tumour cells in the blood stream; this investigation has important prognostic implications
- Chemosensitivity testing (TCA): this test can be performed on freshly drawn CTC or on fresh biopsy material determining the highest sensitivity of both classical chemotherapy and biological substances such as Curcumin, Artesunate or Dichloracetate and others
- Molecular biology profiling: this test can be done on Paraffin material stored in the respective pathology department and involves extensive molecular analysis with next generation sequencing (NGS); it allows a direct view into the so-called tumour micro-environment. Many important aspects are elucidated: PD1/PDL-1, CTLA-4 expression, M1/M2 macrophages polarization, mutated neopeptides, resistance mechanisms to targeted therapy and/or chemotherapy and many others
- Radiology assessment: We can offer the latest technologies in radiology including CT, MRI and ultrasound
- Cardiology evaluation including, ECG, echocardiography and stress test
Get in touch with us!
Your individualized treatment plan will be tailored to your personal needs taking into consideration all medical and human aspects.